Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sorry..
Didn't sign in for quite a long time..
Cos of studies !!
BTW> OMG! this year is like the most important yr to me
cos it is like its PSLE! which actually they all say it as
Please Stop Learning Everything..
I was like Sorry la if your read the way i type everything down is as
if i am like way older then 12!!
Anyway i am 12 hahas! if u donno.
BTW Tdy was like frickin mad okay..
bcos of my younger brother [ who is only 5 ]
talked back to me and i was so frustrated that i kicked him!!
Worse: [ infront of my mum! ] Omg!!
i was like Opps.. -.-
i was like SHIT! i damn it going to die liao lor.. then when i
reached home i was like so called "scolded" by my father..
which i was like tt angry with nowi was like tt ughh!!
i was like so called 'going to' kick him harder infront of my dad..
for ur info if i did i will have a tt rotten apple look on my face and
i will have bruses everywhere.. whhiieeww!! cannot imagine now.
hahas ! oh shit more worse i gotta go cos of my mum she is nagging
at me now sorry haveta go! - bye!

No comments: